noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noise

I watch you sleep like the moon frayed through the blinds, shade you from total darkness. Listen to your exhales witness life come and go from your lungs. Sensual exhibition your flesh formulates excitement.
    It’d be tragedy to lose sight but to lose hearing would devastate all… I love the way you sound, make noise to me…
    Embrace your kinetic shed while my fingers sled the side of your silhouette. music from your short breaths create a melody that leave me In harmony. Silently by your side buried in your comfort securing my insecurities. I love the way that sounds make noise to me.
    It‘d be tragedy to lose sight but to lose hearing would devastate all. I love the way you sound, make noise to me.

I dug on that alot Jim, tight ass post!!

Comment

can't be hated on. that was fucking great. nice work here Jim, big ups

Comment

jimbean aplauds you...

Comment

ill shit

Comment

"Embrace your kinetic shed while my fingers sled the side of your silhouette. music from your short breaths create a melody that leave me In harmony" .... nice.... steady keeping it original and hot as hell...... hope she appreciates your mind. . . . . .

Comment

well you know my first love is music and poetry... most women dont understand that....

Comment

If they are inspiring you to create such things.... seems like they would not only understand but be happy.. but no explaining women....

Comment

Re: noise

its crazy i remember this girl i was dating for a while that i was pretty into used to get furious cause i was always late...reason being i was always on my turntables before i would pick her up.... she got tired of it...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X