twilight bright eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twilight bright eyes

If loss is self-inflicted, do you have the right to mourn? Because today from my body, life was ripped and torn.. in a sleep they called twilight, I shed the tissue of my unborn.. tears freely course from eyes that radiate bright and although I know I am a woman with a choice and rights..... I lay with beside me your burial site and nothing can numb the pain of this somber night. Through colorless images we drive in silence- deafening consequence saturates being in its omnipresence- Inside it feels like together we died..... but life is perpetual motion and it must go on.. buoyancey is my survival mechanism and Orion my star shaped asterism- my prism- centered wellspring of reflective realism... I have felt the essence of your soul, and believe that here and there are a part of a whole. Your spirit flows through me with each sigh.. I'll meet you again someday my twilight bright eyes............

All apologies in advance to those who find this offensive or something they are against.. but please go easy on me for it is very real... and in case your wondering Orion is my sons middle name...........

Hey, no need for apologies. You had a decision to make and you made it. Only god can judge you, not us. Great post, very real, very vivid. Though I am sorry for the reason you had to post it. Good luck in the future and may all your wounds heal.

Comment

damn star it took alot a guts to put somthing like that in the open. yet you should never have to apologize for turning somthing negitive into such a beautiful work of art..
      somtimes its what you have to do to escape the mourn...

Comment

Though no words can possibly capture the rawness of feeling... it does help to write.... thanks for the feed.....

Comment

deep and personal , nice drop you should never write for others , stay writing from the heart , it helps your writing have feelings /......thats what alot of writers are misssing.

Comment

hymes, truer words can't be spoke. star, like before, you put alot of yourself into your work and thats whta helps it to come across so relatable and why, I feel, people can connect with the things you are saying. don't change a thing about your style. still great work, no matter how many times i read it.

Comment

hymes- most definite... I always try to keep things real and relevant to my actual state.. and I'm glad you like what my true heart conveys.... Genesis- again, thanks for the feedback, and like I said I try to keep it real.. I put thought into each line I write.. and always try to keep the root feeling intact... not sacrifice it to stay in a certain rhyme scheme or stanza form, which is why a lot of my stuff comes out as paragraphs...... I'm glad that it is still able to be related to and felt by you regardless of the lack of structure... .

Comment

Some deep shit right here. Real nice star

Comment

Great poem Star... I feel for you.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X