X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by the numbers...

By the numbers….

I thought you were the 1 but I kept 2nd guessing my self/
    Ive only lived a 3rd of my life tampering wit the obvious was bad 4 my health/
    My 5 senses enlightened by your reach, if I had 6 reasons to love im sure you’d brighten each/
    For every day in a week(7) these thoughts 8 my self esteem, but a 9 wouldn’t resolve what depression would bring/
    For now I look closer when im adding my cents, cause if I ever find that dime(10) again Id know it was meant/

Re: by the numbers...

Nice concept.. reminded me of something someone I know wrote about his "soul mate"... "she is my 25th hour, my 8th day, 5th season.. he is sunny nightz she was starry daze...." not really the same but anyway.. your shit is always inspiring and thought provoking......

Comment

thanx, it was hard to end this one very wierd format...tryin somthin new like always...

"you should imbrace change not be affraid of it"

Comment

your style reminds me of a lot of what he writes... not to constantly quote others but another thing of his I thought of when reading this was... " At the counter the President stood and asked me, son you got any change? I said ya Mr. President I gotta whole revolution in my pocket.... " it goes on with a conversation that is mainly an exchange of simple platitudes and ends with the writer saying " And that's the only thing thats been coined....." I thought it was a cool concept.. kinda similar but again not really to what you were doing with the dime thing.... yada yada yada.........

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X