weakness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weakness

I love the way that we fit together, how my back curves against your stomach and chest, your shoulder my headrest.... impossible to protest... undressed we lay in a momentless moment, temporarily comforted by false security - purity briefly lifted from obscurity..... But all my paths lead to the same end, so we can pretend to forever intend to extend this dimishing devotion, but emotion won't transcend or lend itself to amend or defend our chaotic commotion... It is bliss while we lie there but the feeling is fleeting.. we reminisce in denial revealing yet deceiving - make believing were peacfully content, though the problem is clouded in our minds it's evident.. which we reinvent everytime we give into our weakness...... this bleakness we perpetually shroud over any possibility, yet irresponsibility always seems to outweigh sensibility....... I love the way we fit together, how my back curves against your stomach and chest, your shoulder my headrest..... impossible to protest.....

Re: weakness

is that really a weakness.......
    loved the poem.

Comment

It's definitely a weakness...... the person it is about and I really don't get along... aren't meant to be, blah blah blah... yet we seem to not be able to end it... that's weak....

Comment

i understand, but maybe there's more that just hasn't revealed it's self to you. There is a rason for all events that occur. Perhapes that reason is yet to be discovered.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X