This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lust

Our one night casual connection... has left me all night steady obsessing... retrospection leaving a pulsing ache between my thighs - recollection making me quiver and shake, daydreaming 'bout your size.... It defies my personality to partake in such interaction... but you give rise to heightened sexuality and awaken a lust driven salacious attraction... a flirtatious distraction of pure erotic satisfaction - a natural reaction to the way that you kissed me..... while I lay on my back your shoulders between my knees..... leaving my begging please, to feel your warmth inside... to intimately collide and temporarily reside within each other........ one more time...... and it's strangely comforting to know afterward you'll leave... not returning till the next time I need the medicine of your tension relief....

Re: lust

Sexy...very very sexy.

Comment

Glad you think so.. that was one of the main goals... thanks for the feedback....

Comment

your naughty girl... some how thats kinda stimulating....???

Comment

I'm not naughty all the time... but for you I would be.......

Comment

Originally posted by StaRgaZer
            I'm not naughty all the time... but for you I would be.......
            I knew that a long time ago heheheehe

Comment

Never content to just let shit rest huh? Well then.... http://www.******************/cgi-bi...c&f=1&t=000764
              .....just to prove the point that your a bitch... yeah it's about basketball but still....

Comment

~What are you showing with that link Stargazer?? I don't get it. Hey while your over there at the lounge check some of my stuff out my names Ody over there.~

Comment

I've seen that you post there.... I was showing that people do battle about specific topics, which I tried to do with Sodomy................

Comment

~OH. Alright.~

Comment

I've seen that you post there.... I was showing that people do battle about specific topics, which I tried to do with Sodomy................
                      Im sure they do, but I still destoyed you in our battle. You posted your thing I posted mine. People felt mine more, get over it.

Comment

The only reason you "destroyed" me in our battle is because you wouldn't spit about the topic I said.....

"???? Um nooo I can post whatever I want. What kind of rules are these?? Whats next I can't use simlies and metaphores as well? I will post whatever I feel like posting. If you can't handle that, then maybe you aren't ready to battle.

LOL at these rules. Now I know you're scared. There is no topic you have to spit about. What is this a english class? If you can't battle then don't make stupid rules. Hahahahah silly hoe"......
                        Your sure people have topical battles huh, just not you cause your a bitch....

Comment

Get off my dick

The only reason you "destroyed" me in our battle is because you wouldn't spit about the topic I said.....

"???? Um nooo I can post whatever I want. What kind of rules are these?? Whats next I can't use simlies and metaphores as well? I will post whatever I feel like posting. If you can't handle that, then maybe you aren't ready to battle.

LOL at these rules. Now I know you're scared. There is no topic you have to spit about. What is this a english class? If you can't battle then don't make stupid rules. Hahahahah silly hoe"......
                          Your sure people have topical battles huh, just not you cause your a bitch....
                          You stupid cunt. I said I would battle you, you agreed, then you tried to handicap me with all these bullshit rules to try and make yourself win. When people battle, they talk about whatever they want. Face it, I'm a better battler than you are. Maybe when you grow out of your training bra you'll understand that. Oh and by the way....

Comment

How the fuck can you agree that people have topical battles, and then when I try to set one up with say that I'm handicapping you.... I said to TKO, not you, that I would battle, about a certain topic... you ran your mouth like always and I extended the offer to your bitch ass... but as it is obvious to see by reading the shit, your nothing but a coward that can't keep his dick out of his hand for long enough to write something with a little education.... rock on with your bling bling ass fucking big pimpin....

Comment

WTF are you talking about? Are you on the rag? You stupid tramp, you demanded that I couldn't say what I wanted in the battle. You were scared cause I have better punch lines than you. I don't need to keep my dick in my hand when your fucking everything that walks slut. I bet your pussy looks like a roast beef sandwich.

I swallowed you like you swallow cum for breakfast. Take your stupid ass back to the library with that wack shit.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X