How to deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal?

You know the whole world has gone to hell when the world’s strongest, bravest man breaks down into uncontrollable sobs.
    I try to console him, but what do I say? What do I do?
    He’s my father… my poor father sobbing in a fetal position in the living room floor after he begged my mom not to leave,
    she dropped her wedding ring and walked out the door,
    suitcase and all.
    What's wrong, what's wrong now?
    Too many, too many problems.
    I don’t know where I go, whom to follow… where I belong.
    I want to go home, but nobody's home, where is home?
    This is where I lie, in this limbo, in the middle, broken inside.
    With no place to go, no place to go to dry my eyes.
    Broken inside, with nowhere to hide.
    Losing everything that was the norm.
    The only place I really felt I belonged,
    My warm happy family.
    Where do I go from here? How do I deal?
    No place to dry my eyes…..

Haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back...

Nice poem right here. I like how it flowed. Sounds like a very personal poem.

Comment

Thanks, and yes, It's a very personal "poem", but this to me is the best way to vent... so....yeah.

Comment

i'm so sorry hun. if you need someone to talk to just give me a call (573-8811) or wander up the street...if that ugly little suburu is in the driveway then i'm here

Comment

thanks

thanks jess, but I don't live at that house anymore, but I will call you when I get a chance ok? thanks again.
          Ames

Comment

Ayo, that is one touching poem. It's actually nice to see how someone can put out a poem that comes from the heart to which it hits toward the heart of others. I give you a standing ovation for something so deep........ I feel for ya...... well, peace.

Comment

Thanks Bishop.. really means alot to hear that... nice to know people actually read/like my crap. Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Tearful_eyes
                Thanks Bishop.. really means alot to hear that... nice to know people actually read/like my crap. Thanks man!
                Aye, no prob. I got mad love for people who spit the truth. An you obviously have alot of pain inside you. An I feel for ya. So I got mad respect/love for ya. Iyight..... Iyight, then you stay up, girl.......peace....

Comment

Hey, I know this has been here for a while, but I stop to read it and...Wow. You opening was strong and captivating. The way you told the story, I couldn't hrlp but connect with you.
                  I'm sorry for the that happening, but I do thank you for sharing it with us.

Comment

Thanks for all your support. Everytime I see someone has replied to this it makes the situation a little easier. It shows me that there are people that really care, and I thank each and everyone of you for that. Thank You.

Comment

I truly believe that everyone here has respect for one another or at least inside the poetry realm. And I think I speak for all of the people who replied, we respect those who have courage enough to step out there and share there lives with us. You really took a chance by posting something so deep and personal, and as well as it being high quality work, it shines and demands respect and attention.
                      Your poem was beautiful and frail at the same time. Something like a snow flake, you know. Unique in its own light. But enough with all that, your poem was great and, again, I thank you for sharing it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X