Start where I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start where I am

I see a world of miscalculated judgement. People making mistakes and just trying to run from it. Searching corners of the outside, for a remedy to heal their bleeding mind... running but still slipping behind... looking hard but never to find - a moment of sight in an eternally blind time. Awaiting completion, for that one I keep reaching... the one to finally make me feel whole... whose soul fills my world with color cause its been so bleak.... and genuine perspective relentless and unique. But in vain I pursue these things of which I speak... don't teach but learn the lessons of self worth - allow a rebirth of confidence... of knowing I am complete regardless..... and retaining that identity no matter the consequence... because, I have this.....

I must start where I am to realize I needn't go any further

Where you are is where I've been....

Comment

..um......right....

Comment

Star, you are just amazing as when I left. no, more so than you used to be. God it's good to read your stuff again!!!! Man, it almost reads like rap. ha-ha. I knew you had the soul of a rapper. I read lust and all I could think was where the hell was I that night. That was beyond fire. never stop, girl. see ya.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments gen..... nice to see you back.....but I gotta say something.....wus up with what was discovered on cakes vs genesisi(the final bout).... I was disappointed....

Comment

Star that was dope....I feel you on that right there....life is so much better when you find happiness within yourself....and that's exactly what I'm trying to do right now instead of trying to hit the pipe and smoke out my problems....there always going to be there till you do something about it! Good job Star! I needed to read something like this!

Comment

I have a friend that moves around a lot... we always stay in contact, but when he calls me, all he ever talks about is what he needs to make him happy.. or says stuff like when this happens I'll be happy... I always remind him of the story of a homeless man that has nothing other than a wooden box on which he sits while he bums change... till one day it dawns on him to look inside the box and its filled with gold.... I wrote this thinking about him and that story.. and myself, I definitely am not immune to feeling like I need external sources of happiness..... but in truth... we do already have everything we need.... and until we learn that were useless to others.... I'm glad you liked it Lykin....

Comment

I'm not back really, more like just pasting throught.
                Me Vs cakes, trust me, all will be explained in time,
                time which I don't have right now.
                later

Comment

Originally posted by StaRgaZer
                  I see a world of miscalculated judgement. People making mistakes and just trying to run from it.
                  I really felt that line.

Originally posted by StaRgaZer
                  Searching corners of the outside, for a remedy to heal their bleeding mind... running but still slipping behind...
                  That was your best line IMO. Made me think.

Another nice poem. Keep it coming.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X