the temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the temple

"I have only just met and old, old friend. And we've been walking around holding hands..... " Ani Difranco

I tiptoe to the waters edge and let it brush against my souls.... the fog breaks and in the pools I see a glow.... I turn to see the essence of the presence that casts such a reflection. A temple on the mountain top shines a golden aura projection. Like a collection of sun and moon beams.. in the center of the sky of my lucid dream.... I walk along the line where the sky splits in two... setting oranges and reds and luminating purples and blues..... I choose to walk slowly though I know you are waiting there.... cause time is standing still despite the heavy wind on the air..... Solitare on my journey yet I feel you are with me... I approach the mountain peak and outstreches the deep green sea. The temple attracts me.... through magnetic forces it contacts me... for a moment its beauty distracts me.... but never could I forget the reason I came... here I will in person see the face behind the name. At the same time these thought complete, a figure in the distance once hidden and discreet... emerges like daybreak and through the darkness... our eyes meet. And it's like a crazy case of deja voodoo child... taken back to when I was a girl..... all around me tunnels of light start to dance and swirl. It's like I've always known you... but we are strangers in verity... all around us clouds lift and we stand together in clarity..... with sincerity I say " I know your not here, but I feel you... and I can't even touch you... but I need to.... "

Yo, dats deep. I feel ya on dat.

Comment

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I GoTTa know who that was about and what on earth they are doing to you, because that, my freinds, is was true writers call 'THE TRUTH'. I don't need to go on and on about what i think of your work, scratch that, yuor ART, but in all honesty I just gotta ask 2 things. How do you convey things like that, but cause if you ain't the realest at it, then who is?!?!?!
      And 2, who is this Guy? and what did he do to make you love and desire him so much?

Comment

This is actually fiction, or dream I guess... but thanks for the compliments..... I practice lucid dreaming and tried for a long time to dream about visiting a temple...when I finally did dream of the temple I was able to do what I wanted till I saw someone (I don't know who).. then the dream ended "tunnels of light start to dance and swirl" kinda signified that end...
        but thanks again...glad to know you like it...

Comment

yeah I agree that was really tight...good flow all the way through...nice shit

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X