Willow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow

A lot of typos and mispelled words... but nonetheless......

I sit staring at the blank page..... attempting to contain my emotions within the boundaries of dialects cage ~ in truth they overflow and seep from me, my rivers they vivdly rage. We disengage reality... each time we resonate together in a dreams mentality... and it seems like an impracticality but within these hearts I believe we have found, souls that compliment each other and dwell on common ground....Because the pictures they surround me ~ encase me envelopes of fantasy... thirty- three patterns of wheels of light, mingle on the ceiling as through the window rises foresight. I envision the night we first lay together.... when you come to my door and in harmony we sleep..... and in the deepness of your eyes as the moon frays through the blinds... I see us dream till peacefully rising with the sunshine. Your hand in mine there's a whole to explore.... before me has been placed an energy that can't be ignored.... I've soared on nothing more than thought.. and most of the wisdom I've gathered has been self taught. Sought pathways guiding through lifes twisted trail.... an inevitably tried for things at which I've failed.... I've availed with confidence but in you I see hope - I'm looking through a kaleidoscope of wishful thinking and amplified emtion...... but this tidal wave runs between us connecting all the way to the ocean. I have devotion to my instincts and when I think about you... I feel linked... and a distinct sense of balance ~ our spirits, they are attunded.....around looms an almost eery gloom of tranquility... the probability realistically is rather slim and hope measured scientifically bears an outlook that is bleak and grim..... but on a whim it seems I am floating on butterfly wings, powered by the dream of what the future could bring. I sing in the shower and carry a smile as company for the entirety of my day ~ in someway it's you that I carry..... can't underplay these feelings that well inside my heart... from the start of my time here I've felt pulled by your kinetic shed..... and instead of reserving my soul timidly.... forbidding entry...... I've left the doors open for everyone to see. Because last night I realized that I love waking to the sound of your voice.... and would rise to it daily if given the opportunity to make that choice..... till then I sleep to dream of your face ~ trace images for comfort in the absence of your embrace.... and give my destiny to the universe, time... and space...

That was really dope Star...I really liked that! You really have a way of painting pictures with words.

Comment

appreciate the feed Lykin... its far and few between these days it seems.....

so damn yall 30 view and 1 reply.... .the boards slippin ay.....

Comment

i think that its cause they only see how long it is, and just get scared off, but yea i agree with lykin u could visualize pictures and that was cool, good stuff, i liked it also.

Comment

I'm feeling it, that's why I gave you a 4 star rating

I pretty much like everything you write. It just makes me think.

Comment

Sar, no one here, .myself included, is hotter than you. The images that you are capable of convaying in your poems is unreasonable. evrey time that I read you work I fell like I'm taken to the places that you describe.
            second. The metaphours that you uses are possible the best I've ever read.

I'm looking through a kaleidoscope of wishful thinking
            Come on. That was crazy good.
            and Imma be honest. I would love to be who ever you're talking about. I don't now if what you were describing was love, but to feel and be felt about in that way would have to be amazing.

Comment

thanks for the stars Mcbain.... and provoking thought or inspiring is one of my main goals... LT I think you are right, my structure, or lack thereof is distracting too, which makes it harder to read... and gen thank you, I like you being back, it's good for my ego, or bad I guess since it helps inflate it.... but yeah like most of the time, this is written on the dream of such feelings, not actually experiencing the feelings....

Comment

um i read some of it, and its aight.....

you got a good vocabulary tho, people like me could learn from you. you ever think of becoming a teacher?

Comment

I could never be a teacher... went to school for long enough to go back there to work.... never really had school spirit or anything... most of my vocab came from reading... learning shit, not school work, interest I had on my own... I use to read a thesarus or dictionary just to learn new words... it actually works.....
                  but yeah.... thanks for the feed....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X