This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another day

The blame the shame , look at this man the 1 whos brain who have driven insane I wish to give this back to you in some vein way, I wil find that plain were if I dont in this life I wil in the next .....so as in this life once again I play with the roses that lay next to your grave and pray this pain go away. I guess there was never any real shame but in the way I gave you blame , as I grow weak I wil replace in the veis the roses wich so closesly remind me of your face, growing tired my body .... think I will rest my head on the stone ingraved "and loveing sister" til morning I wil once more wake.

hi

Originally posted by veritaz
    The blame the shame , look at this man the 1 whos brain who have driven insane I wish to give this back to you in some vein way, I wil find that plain were if I dont in this life I wil in the next .....so as in this life once again I play with the roses that lay next to your grave and pray this pain go away. I guess there was never any real shame but in the way I gave you blame , as I grow weak I wil replace in the veis the roses wich so closesly remind me of your face, growing tired my body .... think I will rest my head on the stone ingraved "and loveing sister" til morning I wil once more wake.
    uktuk

Comment

Yeah you should stick to poems cause your rap lyrics are wack as fuck.

Comment

ya rite

if I wanted to rap I would talk your mother into swollowing your sorry ass but insted here you wasteing my air and breath so go along lil boy and speak your mind

Comment

Wow you're still living off that same diss you stole from Big L. Get some new material chump.

Comment

darwin

Originally posted by Sodomy
            Wow you're still living off that same diss you stole from Big L. Get some new material chump.
            you speak you act and u feel , wow welcome to evolution monkey

Comment

who is big l

sorry lil bitch dont live off of the past

Comment

Yeah keep wasting time trick. I posted in our battle and you haven't done shit. Get the cum off your fingers and post.... http://www.ryanmcbain.com/forums/sho...1010#post11010

Comment

does that mean something

u sorry ass *** like danny glover I will beat your sorry ass theb just to show how lazzzy u are I will allow u to rob my ass

Comment

:gay1:

Comment

sorry modern .....

didnt mean to leave your mother out of it,

Comment

talk the walk

if I wanted it to ryhme I flow to lips of you removeing your lips from my dick
                        Last edited by veritaz; 12-19-2004, 1:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veritaz
                          if I wanted it to ryhme I flow to lips of you removeing your lips from my dick
                          And now you can work on your ryhmes by yourself because you are banned for 48 hours. LOL have fun fuck face.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X