Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traggedy hits

Traggedy hits what should i do loose my mind,
    and my soul to i think not i am just going to relaxe a little chill out and make peace with my thoughts
    is that right?
    no i don't think so i'm going to let my thoughts make peace with me that's much better
    sitting here nothing but silence and a little voice fighting in that brain of mine do it but don't hurt him, kill him
    but ,
    but what hell that seems okay
    killing can be good but doing it how, would be the answer.
    a knife.
    no
    a gun. a mans and a scared womens best friend.
    how about a lamp over the head
    that won't do it
    it would just leave him there for a while but he will come back again
    how about with these words
    that seems much better
    something to say that's so disturbing yet, powerful
    hard and loud but caring and strong
    that seems good a little word for that ear would leave traggedy to a man soul.
    not just any man a weak man,
    a man that once called his self soilder.
    yea right, more like foldger.
    if you know what i mean
    traggedy that's what he calls me but it's okay
    I'll be traggedy
    i rather be that than him anyday
    a:5:{i:149;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:149;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32319";s:5:"title";s:22:"kill him with my words";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:150;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:150;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32319";s:5:"title";s:12:"with a knife";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:151;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:151;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32319";s:5:"title";s:11:"with a lamp";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:152;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:152;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32319";s:5:"title";s:13:"or with a gun";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:153;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:153;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32319";s:5:"title";s:64:"no i am just playin i am really going to kill him wit the words";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}}
    0%

The poll is expired.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X