• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poet YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am the Poet

By Wolf Larsen

for Albrecht Durer
    I am the Poet so I tear highways out of the ground, I rip buildings out of the earth and throw them at God, I plunge my hands into your flesh and I pull the human race out of your corpse, I tear poetry out of my mind and I fling my poetry at the heavens and the heavens collapse with rampaging earthquakes, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------censored---------------------------------------------------------, I am the Poet and I impregnate all your wives and thus the entire human race becomes poets and sculptors and painters and -------------------------------------censored---------------------------------------------, I throw all the planets into orbit I throw the earth around the sun with my curveball I throw all the stars into the sky and then I grab all the stars into my hands and I break them and all the stars fall over the cities, I throw industry and railroads and highways across the planet and I grab the continents and move them I dig my hands into the earth and create valleys I throw the dirt over the continents and create mountains I take a piss and thus the oceans are created I am the Poet I become larger and larger until I am taller than all the skyscrapers and all the words in the english language fall before my feet and beg me to use them, -----------------------censored--------------------------------, my words howl across the skies as my poems topple all the gods as my phrases create earthquakes that swallow you all and all you have is your laughter while I dig six billion graves and wink at you, I throw all the raging saxophones in new york city into your dreary face I throw chaos and storms into your mind and -----------------------censored-------------------------------------------, all the walls of every church collapse with my poetry every crying statue of censored begins laughing in mockery at the lie all you fools have believed for censored years while censored’s moaning is echoing across the earth and the only afterlife waiting for mankind is the one filled with dirt and maggots
    Copyright 1998 by Wolf Larsen

Poet

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X