FOR YOU TRAVIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR YOU TRAVIS

Dont know what this feels more like no more hope no more rants last's good bye's are always the best seems best , old friend kino missed yours that night before you before you slammed that slugg in your head missed it that night when you said your last good bye , sometimes when you mean it doesnt seem real till its real . guess when you have the means in your hands it means your real , the left hand shakes couse your mind thinks your just drunk again and spillin thoughts but the other feels smooth as silk till you cock the hammer than you know its for real , is this the thought that ran thrue you mind the last minute thought .. wow how smooth and eazy the sound the next thought hope they miss me and I wonder who will show at my funerual the mind set I see how eazy the thought to see above ground in that thought as you see all those who are there when your gone , indeed my friend we do miss you when your gone, did you see your child your wife and your life cry at your last good bye . " my rant to your last good bye" Is life that hard but so eazy to end , my friend with eaze it is but without you it is not my decade memory of you kills me inside wishing is what fools do at the end as I wish I was the genine of that trigger when you rubbed your finger on the trigger of that .38 grant you the gift of life again , just cant say good bye Travis my friend its ok to cry as I do every night to your last good bye!

FOR YOU TRAVIS

pretty much, i liked the emotion behind it..and its pretty good for a ten yr old.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X