don't drink and drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't drink and drive

i went to a birthday party but i remembered what you told me not to drink at all so i had a sprit instead i felt proud of myself the way you said i would that i din't drink and drive though some friends said i should i knew i made a healthy choice and your advice to me was right as the party finaly ended and the kids drove out of sight i got into my own car sure to get home in one piece never knowing what was coming something i exspected least now i'm lyin on the pavement i can hear the police men say "the kid who caused the wreck was drunk" his voice seemed so far away my own blood is all around me as i try hard not to cry i can hear the paramedic say "This girl is going to die" i'm sure the guy had no idea while he was flying high because he choose to drink and drive i was going to die so why do people do it knowing that it ruins lives? but now the pain is cutting me like a hundred stabbing knives tell my sisters not to be afriad tell my mommy to be brave and when i go to heaven put "Mommy's girl" on my grave some one should have taught him that it's wrong to drink and drive maybe if his mom and dad had i'd still be alive my breath is getting shorter i'm getting really scared these are my final moments and i'm so unprepaired i wish my dad could hold me, as i lie here and die i wish he could tell me he loved me as i forever say goodbye.
    a:7:{i:180;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:180;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32331";s:5:"title";s:28:"did you think it was stupid?";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:181;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:181;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32331";s:5:"title";s:40:"did it sound like a little kid wrote it?";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:182;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:182;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32331";s:5:"title";s:27:"should i put it on myspace?";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:183;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:183;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32331";s:5:"title";s:11:"was it sad?";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:184;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:184;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32331";s:5:"title";s:25:"could i have done better?";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:185;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:185;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32331";s:5:"title";s:30:"did i spell the words correct?";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:186;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:186;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32331";s:5:"title";s:43:"how old do you think i was when i wrote it?";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}}
    0%

In my opinion could you have done better.Please try too hard to make good ones.

Comment

i my opinion you spell the words are correct.

Comment

???

Comment

Originally posted by images_girl View Post
          i went to a birthday party but i remembered what you told me not to drink at all so i had a sprit instead i felt proud of myself the way you said i would that i din't drink and drive though some friends said i should i knew i made a healthy choice and your advice to me was right as the party finaly ended and the kids drove out of sight i got into my own car sure to get home in one piece never knowing what was coming something i exspected least now i'm lyin on the pavement i can hear the police men say "the kid who caused the wreck was drunk" his voice seemed so far away my own blood is all around me as i try hard not to cry i can hear the paramedic say "This girl is going to die" i'm sure the guy had no idea while he was flying high because he choose to drink and drive i was going to die so why do people do it knowing that it ruins lives? but now the pain is cutting me like a hundred stabbing knives tell my sisters not to be afriad tell my mommy to be brave and when i go to heaven put "Mommy's girl" on my grave some one should have taught him that it's wrong to drink and drive maybe if his mom and dad had i'd still be alive my breath is getting shorter i'm getting really scared these are my final moments and i'm so unprepaired i wish my dad could hold me, as i lie here and die i wish he could tell me he loved me as i forever say goodbye.
          The effects of drunk driving on today's youth
          The effect groups like MADD have had on drunk driving
          Do we need more stringent laws for people who drive drunk?

The sites below are packed with information and statistics on the above topics and more:

www.madd.org/

www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/DrinkingandD…

alcoholism.about.com/od/dui/Drunk_Driv…

Best of luck with your speech.

Comment

Not your poem

You didn't write it. That poem has been around since before you were born. By the way, that's called "plagiarism" when you steal somone else's words and try to pawn it off as your own.

Comment

I think you're not the original author of this poem.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X