Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you familiar with Liptoprin-RX- I need feedback

Hello,

I need some helpful medical advice from those of you who have used Liptoprin-Rx. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks about this health supplement from others but I need more information about this product from those of you who have actual experience in using it and what were the good and bad effects it had in your body.

All I know that it helps you lose weight and increase your sexual metabolism as well. Thinking about it, the benefit is quite impressive. This is where I need more inputs from actual experience from you guys…

My advance thanks for those who can help contribute your actual experience and feedbacks about this product.

Best of health to all of you!

Well Glenda, if you are looking for a medical advice, it is better to check with your doctor first before taking up any supplements. To give you some thoughts, Liptoprin is made of natural ingredients and the primary ingredient is Antrophen HCl, it addresses the most common complaints of weight loss.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that information Crazyhorse. I will take into consideration about your advise. Best regards!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X