This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McBain...............Tatum?

why did you choose the name McBain? I am under the assumtion that you chose it b/c of the Simpsons character.

You look more like a Mylhouse or Roderick Tatum.

Actually the C true hollywood story is that I was fucking your sister in the ass while the TV was on, I picked her up at the bar. She didn't even ask me my name. I guess she wanted some mandingo cock real bad. But I digress, while I was hitting it really hard she asked me my name, right before I shot my monster load on her back, the simpsons were on and I saw the character McBain, so I yelled "Uhhhh McBain Bitch!!!"

And that is the orgin of my McBain nickname. Now you know.

Comment

weak, mcbain. weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan McBain
        Actually the C true hollywood story is that I was fucking your sister in the ass while the TV was on, I picked her up at the bar. She didn't even ask me my name. I guess she wanted some mandingo cock real bad. But I digress, while I was hitting it really hard she asked me my name, right before I shot my monster load on her back, the simpsons were on and I saw the character McBain, so I yelled "Uhhhh McBain Bitch!!!"

And that is the orgin of my McBain nickname. Now you know.
        LOL

Comment

you have a jaded sense of humor if you thought that was funny, danee.

that was weak.

Comment

isnt it the "E" true Hollywood story?

ps - my sister died 8 years ago in a car wreck. Please keep that in mind next time.

Comment

Originally posted by d.willis
              isnt it the "E" true Hollywood story?

ps - my sister died 8 years ago in a car wreck. Please keep that in mind next time.
              Well ya, I said "C" true hollywood stories cause Im a canibus fan lol

Oh and you should think twice before talking trash, all is fair in love and war...

Oh and by the way, I did have sex with your sister 8 years ago, it was good too thanks

Comment

you are a real piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by d.willis
                  you are a real piece of shit.
                  You're trying to start shit on a message board, what does that make you? And your sister didn't die 8 years ago, stop making up shit.

Comment

everyone is against me b/c I am 1/8 jewish. Try living a day in my shoes pal.

Comment

Nah they just don't like you cause you have a small penis. I feel sorry for your wife, thats why I take care of her. Man her rectum is good. Thanks willis

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X