X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions?

Mcbain, I gotta few questions

1.whats up with these reputation marks. does something heppen if it goes to zero, or if you get a lot.
    2.I've only lost 1 0f 11 battles that i've been in. Is there someone who has a better record than that?
    3. my tournament did'nt seem to go to well. Would you consider hosting one, so that we can see who really is the best right now, cuz I don't think people would agree if the winner of mine was labled the best.(I wouldn't at least)
    4. what happened to the scores if the arcade. one minute I was champ at some stuff, the next I was nothing.
    Last edited by Genesis; 04-20-2004, 12:08 PM.

Re: questions?

1. Those are for when people rate you. Meaning if they like the things you post and what not. Its just for people to see if you are well liked on the board or not. Its nothing vital, just for fun. Its kinda like an ebay rating system.

2. Impressive I dont think anyone has a better record than that. I've read most of your stuff and I like it. By the way your war with Sodomy is pretty fucking hilarious.

3. I can host one if you like, though I dont think it would help. I just need to get more people to the board. I guess I should get a design made for the board to make it more appealing.

4. I reset those scores because on some games the scores you just can't beat. Im thinking of doing that every free months, not sure. I want to have some kind of arcade hall of fame with the best scores. I might do that in the future.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback man, it helps out alot. I'll try telling more people about the site. halla

Comment

sup mcbain, i let some of ma boy's know bout this site/ it's pretty tight/ alot a good battles an some good rhymens/ some people can spit it/but others like i do need some more help/ an i think its more practice for us to put our rhymes an flows together/ an even better u get to learn from other ppl's keystyles/ u should hook up a chat keystyle battle room an right ova the board u she put ppl who r online... jus a suggest well im out peace

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sekzie

Comment

If this Board is known as the "Board Of Legends" you might just wanna make my site status "Legend Killer" sorta like Randy Orton of WWE.. Because so far I'm not impressed

Comment

Originally posted by sekzie
                If this Board is known as the "Board Of Legends" you might just wanna make my site status "Legend Killer" sorta like Randy Orton of WWE.. Because so far I'm not impressed
                I love it when people come on here, and talk shit when they haven't done a damn thing. Why the hell are you talking shit? If you got skills show it, and then talk shit at the very least. Right now all you have proven is that you can talk trash over a computer...whoa I guess you are a legend

Thread Closed

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X