clean up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clean up.

could you delete those stupid ass cypers that F.T.P posted, they wont get replied to and only clutter the fourm up.

Re: clean up.

I closed up the ones that had no cypher content. If you think someone is hurting the forum just give him or her the proper reputation points.

And if things get out of hand I or one of the mods will close that thread.

Comment

Last edited by F.T.P.; 05-21-2004, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Last edited by F.T.P.; 05-21-2004, 12:37 PM.

Comment

1:why punk you? Cuz you're a fuckin punk.
          2:you're gonna terrorize this site? I'm gonna terrorize you.(the sooner you realize that the sooner things can smooth over)
          3:Your want feed back on you rhymes? write some shit worth reading. I read your shit to have a good laugh. you suck, accept it.
          4:you want people to add to your rhymes:see previous comment.
          5:I choose you? no you dumb fuck, you choose me and I'll make you regret that mistake.

To wrap things up, you are the worst. Your style is the most played. No originality, no grace, nothing unique about it. This is the board of legends, with those things said, why are you here? You can have all the love for the site and the rap game you want, but heart alone doesn’t get you shit. You gotta have the skill behind it
          Last edited by Genesis; 05-13-2004, 6:47 AM.

Comment

i just hammered you genisis on your reputation dude. you are out of hand. lol

Comment

Originally posted by johnny trance
              i just hammered you genisis on your reputation dude. you are out of hand. lol
              Hahahhaahahahahahhahaa

Comment

Trance, you are so pathatic. you haven't read this mans rhymes other wise you'd see what I was saying. Now if I were to actually give you points for all the nonsence you post, you'd be in the damn nagatives, to I don't value you opinion of me.

Comment

Last edited by F.T.P.; 05-21-2004, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Let me get this straight, Imma goof????
                    This is unbelievable.
                    I've give reason after reason for why I say and do the things that I do. All you've done I make blank treats and say alotta crazy gangsta crap that nobody really wants to hear. Every thing that I say, I do. Check my battle and keystyle records. I expect real feed back, so I give it. If you're hot I tell you. If you suck, then I'm sorry, but you suck and I'll tell you that too. I post every where in every thing. I just don't come to talk trash, play games or battle. I do it all. So, imma stop defending my self, since I got nothing to prove. My work speaks for it self. I got over 650 posts. My battle record is 11W-2L. Lord of the Prophets. So how am I the goof?
                    This whole thing started over what I said to $pliff. And if people go back and read all that I said, they will see that it was done with the best intentions. I only meant to help him. But I see he has a fragile ego and is easily intimidated, so he not only started this beef with me, but brought F.T.P to back him.
                    You are both cowards and are luke-warm artist at best. And what’s worse is the fact that the both of you, in some shape or form, have much to offer in the way of keystyle.
                    $pliff and his creativity and F.T.P with flow and structure. But that alone will not cut it. There has to be something that is unique about the both of you that it stands out to the rest of the board. But hey, I've said these things before and they never seem to work.
                    So you two do as you wish, if you make it to a simple stage at a party, it would be more than I for see in your rap futures.
                    Last edited by Genesis; 05-13-2004, 7:20 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X