editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing

I was just wondering why the link I posted in the thread lust was edited... I undertand it advertizes another forum, but in user cp we are urged to advertize this forum on other sites as well...

answer

I chose to edit and close the thread because it had nothing to do with your poem. If you wanted to post it in the battle call outs are something like that then you would have a valid point.

Comment

BTW

And since this forum is so small, we frown apon anything that would draw users to bigger forums...

Comment

Well.... I think it is a valid point regardless of where I posted it... which, only happened to be my poem because that is where the shit started... and I can understand closing the thread but still don't see purpose to changing the link... but whatever........... and I'm pretty sure that site gets a lot less traffic than this one...
        Last edited by StaRgaZer; 06-21-2004, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StaRgaZer
          Well.... I think it is a valid point regardless of where I posted it... which, only happened to be my poem because that is where the shit started... and I can understand closing the thread but still don't see purpose to changing the link... but whatever........... and I'm pretty sure that site gets a lot less traffic than this one...
          Trust me, this site doesn't get that much traffic lol

Comment

True, but for real.... they haven't had more than like 2 new posts this week... I really don't think it is a threat. And we couldn't ever get referrals if mods on other sites erase the link when we mention your board......just saying... seems a little hypocritical to me....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X