Yo McBain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo McBain!

Why is it so hard to get people to vote on these keystyle battles?

I have done almost 10 battles and no one has voted on any of them.

Is there anyway that maybe you, Modern and a couple other neutral people can vote on these?

We all put our tightest flows out there sometimes and they don't even get recognized.

I'll start voting more. But the main problem is that this board needs to bring in more people.

Comment

Originally posted by Modern Arts
      I'll start voting more. But the main problem is that this board needs to bring in more people.
      See thats exactly what I was trying to do when I did that prank. Because it got alot of people's attetion and alot of people posted back. So I was also trying to bring new people to the site as well. But we do need to vote more often.

Comment

problem is the people who visit this site the most are all linked some how...so we gonna favor sides most the time

but i only vote for what i like.....half the time i honestly dont read the full shit someone spits cause i dont like it

thats problem wit keystyle cant hear how its said or thought for that matter

but i'll vote more fa sho

Comment

Well, I'm gonna start voting more often. Hopefully it will bring everything back to normal status.

Comment

I would vote but it's like harmon said people are all linked somehow... and I'm not trying to get involved in some shit cause I don't vote for someone... or say I didn't like their verse.. people take shit too personal... if people will just take a vote as just a vote and not get all defensive about it ....I'll vote...

Comment

Well, how bout we just do a poll every time we do a vote. So noone can see who is voting for who. An there is noone to blame for losing. How bout we do that?

Comment

That would work, but I think votes should have to be explained to a certain extent.... saying my vote is for whoever isn't really enough.. you should tell why you pick the person..... some sites won't even allow a vote on a battle if it isn't explained..

Comment

Well, yeah but then wouldn't that bring up a case of dick riding? But I see where ya goin' with this. So, I guess we could try that out.

Comment

I think if anything it would eliminate all that... cause you have to explain your vote with some factual reasoning not just pick your favorite and write their name... if you vote for someone without good cause then your obviously dick riding..........

Comment

Well, how do you wanna do this voting thing then? It makes no sense if we have to go through this scale shit. But it's whatever.......

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

i am a gamer advatar

Comment

poop, if you choose to post nonsense just to play in the arcade then you will lose that privilege. This is your only warning.

Comment

Damn, Modern!! Keeping it real man.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X