my outro to mcbain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my outro to mcbain

mcbain id liked to thank u for allowing me to post my thoughts on this site, but for the lack of feed that goes on, im sorry but i have to change sites man i'll stop in occasionally see whats goin on over here, but thanks for having a site to do this shit on man, you allowed me to elevate my flow! cant thank enough

peace all

??? Why don't you just post on both sites?

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon
      mcbain id liked to thank u for allowing me to post my thoughts on this site, but for the lack of feed that goes on, im sorry but i have to change sites man i'll stop in occasionally see whats goin on over here, but thanks for having a site to do this shit on man, you allowed me to elevate my flow! cant thank enough

peace all
      So you're leaving? Wait you hear that?

... ... ...

THAT'S THE SOUND OF NOBODY GIVING A SHIT!!!!!

Comment

I know I haven't been posting in a while. But I to been on another site, but then I gotta say McBain started it all for me. I've had some of my best battles in here. I've put out some hot flows and disses on this site. An I ain't gonna just up-N-leave cuz of no feed. So where I started my status is where I'm finishing my status. I'm rep McBain site till I get somewhere in life. But Harm, keep it real iyight, u stay up, homeboy.

Actually, now I feel like posting to everything on here. Let me get back into this (McBain)site again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X