X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .::just thinking::.

why dont you guys use this....

rules for droppin a keystyle in the open mic section:
    ~must have two links to keystyles that you have given feedback before you start your on...<<<all threads without links should be closed until the links are sent to an admin or mod

rules for startin up a battle:
    ~you should have to vote on two battles before you can start your own... links need to be given before votes can start...each person in the battle needs two links...this will make it so the battles get votes fer themselves

and last...

update your admin...i dont really see any members or admin on besides...you(mcbain),walter,harmon, and myself...im willing to help with mod spots if you need it...

maybe you could send a bulk email to your members reminding them to show up on the message board and to stay active

yo mcbain i that'd be dope.......lets git it crackin

stat quo is comin bitches.....be scared

Comment

if i could actually pin stuff...i would start up some ranks,,,yall got mad heads..this shit could be hot

Comment

I'm all for it. I'll write up some rules.

Comment

Mcbain alright this is probaly gonna be worse on me than anyone else! I have a tendency to drop mutliple flows in one day and there is like 2 people droppin keystyles, leaving me having to wait for someone else to drop. This is the only problem I see but I can always write shit and just save it....just expressin a thought
          Last edited by Harmon; 02-19-2005, 8:07 AM.

Comment

but i like the idea of having to post feed back for people it gets the persons involved.....

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon
              but i like the idea of having to post feed back for people it gets the persons involved.....
              Just go back and find old keystyles if you can't find new ones. There are a bunch.

Comment

the keystyle thing has been working so far...everyones drop is getting feedback....pretty soon when more heads come the battle scene will get off too

Comment

rate its definatly poppin tho

rate if i send you a pic or link to a pic for my avatar can you like set it up

im pretty sure you have to be a mod to have a custom avatar

Comment

i dont think i can do that...only people with access to the boards controls can do that

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X