audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio

How do i get an audio on here. I've got some recorded rhymes that I'd post but i don't know how.

The best thing to do is to make an account at soundclick.com. Its free. You can upload your songs there and they we'll give you links so people can check each song out.

Comment

I tried that, but my CPU wont except the programing needed to do it. What are the other ways?

Comment

Originally posted by Alter Ego
        I tried that, but my CPU wont except the programing needed to do it. What are the other ways?
        That doesn't make any sense. You don't download anything. You just set up the account and load songs on the soundclick page.

Comment

When I tried to download my stuff, it said that because I had a Mac, I needed something different to do so, but I have an HP pavilion so I didn't know what do do or get.

Comment

Originally posted by Alter Ego
            When I tried to download my stuff, it said that because I had a Mac, I needed something different to do so, but I have an HP pavilion so I didn't know what do do or get.
            So your trying to put your songs on a new computer? What audio format is it? Wav? MP3? Real audio?

On soundclick you upload your songs there, but they have to be in MP3. Sounds like you might need some kind of MP3 encorder.

Comment

How about this. I trade MP3's with my friends all the time over AIM, how about you send my your SN and if I ever catch you on-line, I'll send you the track I'm talking about and you can put it up of me?

Comment

I can't host your mp3s. All you have to do is sign up for a free soundclick account

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X