Assassin's Creed: Revelations for PS3 packs-in original game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed: Revelations for PS3 packs-in original game

The mythology of the Assassin's Creed franchise has grown with every new installment of the series, and Ubisoft is offering gamers a chance for a refresher course on the series' roots with the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

Ubisoft today announced that the initial run of the PlayStation 3 edition of Assassin's Creed: Revelations will come packed in with a copy of the original Assassin's Creed on PS3. The publisher said the promotion was made possible by a partnership with Sony Computer Entertainment America.

Hitting stores November 15, Revelations will follow the story of Ezio, who was first introduced in Assassin's Creed II. This time out, Ezio will seek out the haunts of original Assassin's Creed protagonist Altair, visiting such Middle East strongholds as the Ottoman Empire's Constantinople. There, Ezio will once again take up arms against the Templar order.

Source: Gamespot.com

How can I tell the difference between the PS3 60gb NTSC and PAL systems?

I am trying to buy a used PS3 60gb NTSC system due to its backward cheap r4i r4i 3ds ps3 controller sale compatibility with PS2 games. How can I tell the difference between the NTSC and PAL versions of the 60 gb PS3 system?

Comment

You probably should have asked this in a new thread but whatever...

If you have the chance to see the box, somewhere on it there should be a logo with A, B or C printed in the middle. A is for NTSC- America, B for PAL, and C for NTSC- Japan.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X