Poor Nintendo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Nintendo...

It's a bad week for Gamecube owners. First Silicon Knights goes multi-platform as a third party developer and then Factor 5 (Rogue Squadron) announces they are not developing any more titles for the GC. It would be the equivalent of having Big Blue Box and Lionhead pulling Fable from the Xbox in favor of Xbox Next(hmm, don't wanna go there), and seeing Halo 2 go multi-platform.

Now all they will have to look forward to are Mario, Metroid, Pikmin, Zelda and Animal Crossing. That's quite literally all they have left!

Capcom is probably regretting ever making Resident Evil GC exclusive. I bet they bolt Nintendo as soon as their exclusivity is up. No more Midway games, and countless other 3rd party developers have deserted the GC. I remember a similar situation with the Dreamcast, where 3rd party developers disappeared by the dozens. So I know how it feels. Looks like the Gamecube is on its last legs. For those who tout the previously mentioned franchises, they are not due until the holidays. Where will the GC be at that point? The future isn't looking pretty.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X