Bobby Creekwater Readies Solo Debut 'Revenge'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Creekwater Readies Solo Debut 'Revenge'

Former Shady Records rapper Bobby Creekwater is planning to release his debut solo album Revenge this May via a new distribution deal with BGOV/3PM ENT.

Creekwater dropped the first single from Revenge titled "You and What Army" today (March 30th).

The Atlanta-based rapper also dropped a video for the single, which was directed by The ReelBanditz.

“We chose to make this the first single because it embodies everything that brought me to this point,” Creek explained to AllHipHop.com. “As a kid, knowing that nothing could stop me gave me the courage to follow my dreams. And my experiences in the music business have proven that I still won’t let anything stand in my way.”

Bobby Creekwater left Eminem's Shady Records imprint in 2009 and since then, the rapper has dropped a series of independent mixtapes via his indie label BGov Media group.

He will also hit the road this summer with Big Krit, who is featured on the track "Airborn," along side Killer Mike.

Revenge which was produced entirely by new production duo I Am Invisible, is due in stores on May 3rd.

“The last few years have been a bigger journey for me than most people can imagine,” Creek said. “But the lessons I’ve picked up as a man have also influenced my music greatly. So in a sense, I’m actually glad that the journey to my debut album was this long, because what I’m delivering to the fans on Revenge is really a body of work that will stand the test of time.”

“You And What Army” is available as a free download at iBobbyCreek.com.

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X