Did 50 Cent Dis G-Unit On New Record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did 50 Cent Dis G-Unit On New Record?

50 Cent is one of the most enigmatic and cunning minds hip hop has ever known. At one point the Queens bred rapper can be menacing thug but then turn suddenly affable and eloquent during interviews. One thing is for certain: the G-Unit general loves to joke around.

But on his latest freestyle track, 50 took some quick shots at longtime soldiers Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. Where is the love? Where is the G-Unity?

On April Fool’s Day evening, Fif released another in his barrage of freestyles on his This Is 50 site and while much of the track “I’m All Turnt Up” primarily focuses on 50’s way with the ladies and high end car speakers, it was the minute-long rant at the track’s end that raised the eyebrows of some fans.

The mogul offers some of his trademark tough talk but then begins in on his group members. “N—ga see me, ask where Lloyd Banks at,” says 50 on the song. “N—ga, I don’t know where the f—k that little n—ga at. I ain’t heard from him. F—k Yayo too, “added Fif. 50 also named dropped Jay-Z and Beyoncé, curiously shouting out Roc Nation. Given that it was April Fool’s Day, could this be another joke from the trickster?

Fans weighed in on 50’s site with their speculations. “HE SAID F*** YAYO & BANKS HAAAAAAAAA F*** THE GROUP MAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (we all know he jokin,watch the haters say summin stupid),” shared one commenter. “[L]mao, yo man this guy 50 is one funny ass character..I was crackin up at the end lolol, “added another commenter.

Twitter also reacted to the new drop, albeit mildly. “That new 50 track is silly as all hell. Makes me think it's just an April Fools', which is fine. Hard to complain about free music,” said @Andrew_J_Martin. “you know 50 cent has lil/no sense right?” added @stewie_emahh.

Source: MTV

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X