Kool G. Rap Sets May Release Date For Solo Album Riches, Royalty & Respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kool G. Rap Sets May Release Date For Solo Album Riches, Royalty & Respect

Legendary rapper Kool G. Rap has announced the release date for Riches, Royalty and Respect, a brand new album of all new material.

Kool G. Rap has teamed with Fat Beats Records for the release, which will feature the rapper narrating gritty street tales on Riches, Royalty and Respect.

Kool G. Rap is one of the most respected lyricists in the history of Hip-Hop music.

His early releases with The Juice Crew, as well as solo releases like Road to the Riches, Wanted: Dead or Alive, 456, Live and Let Die, 456, The Giancana Story and Half a Clip have influenced numerous rappers.

Kool G. Rap's body of work has made a drastic impact on the genre, as well as numerous artists over the past 19 years, including Eminem, Jay-Z, Bun B., Nas, Rah Digga and others.

“I bought my first Kool G Rap record 'Its A Demo' in 1986 and my friends and I would cut it up for hours," Fat Beats Records' owner Joe Abajian told AllHipHop.com in a statement released today (April 5th).

"At that time, I would have never imagined I would be doing a record with such a skilled emcee," Abajian continued. "It's an honor to work G Rap, and I hope the best for this project.”

Kool G. Rap's new album Riches, Royalty and Respect is due in stores on May 18th via Fat Beats Records.

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X