Militant American-Born Somali Rapper Calls For Jihad Against America Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Militant American-Born Somali Rapper Calls For Jihad Against America Again

Two new rap tracks have surfaced from Islamic militant Omar Hammami aka "Abu Mansour al-Amriki," discrediting reports that he had been killed in Mogadishu.

Two English versions of songs by Hammami titled "Send Me A Cruise" and "Make Jihad With Me" were released on the Internet last week.

The Daphne, Alabama raised-rapper converted to Islam around 2006 and left the United States for Somalia, where he joined the militant group Al-Shabaab, which is fighting the African-Union backed Ethiopian government.

The American has released propaganda raps calling for Jihad against all enemies of Islam, including the United States.

In "Send Me a Cruise," Hammami raps:

Send me a cruise like Maa’lam Adam al Ansari/And send me a couple of tons like Zarqawi/And send me a drone like Abu Laith al Libi/And Special Forces like Saleh Ali Nabhani/Send me all four and send me much much more/I pray for that on my way to heavens door/Send me four and send me more, that what I implore/An amazing martyrdom I strive for and adore

In "Make Jihad With Me," Hammami calls for attacks on his country of birth, the United States.

Allahu Akbar Give Some More Bounty/Attack America Now!/Martyrdom or Victory/We take it Nairobi to Addis – Paradise Inside/Khilafah is here!/We are wiping Israel clear off the globe!

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X