Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper Kreayshawn Signs Deal With Sony Records

[YT]6WJFjXtHcy4[/YT]

For the past 48 hours, the internet has been buzzing about an up and coming female artist named Kreayshawn and her new hit song "Gucci Gucci", which has received over 1.5 million YouTube views.

While many hip hop fans and blogs across the Internet have questioned her rapping ability and think she may have been signed for other reasons (because she is white), several rappers have taken to Twitter to show their support for the newly signed Sony artist.

"Smokin b's and vibin," the female rapper from Oakland tweeted when she was meeting with Snoop Dogg recently.

Fellow Bay Area rapper Mistah FAB also cosigned her movement when he tweeted a message to his followers to make sure all the local San Francisco and Oakland hip hop fans came out to support Kreayshawn's appearance.

Not only does Kreayshawn appear to have the ability to get signed off her rap skills, she has directed several videos and has worked with Lil' B as well, shooting and editing his video, "Like a Martian".

"I didn't graduate high school. Matter a fact I don't think I really graduated middle school.. I am a film school drop out. Im a piece of s**t but, I am raw talent," she wrote from her website. "Nothing but, unfiltered pain and torture I received as a child in the cold world. Nothing's nice about my style. I just got s**t to do. Art is my means to my hustle. I just wanna share everything with everyone."

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X