Charlie Sheen Heading to Wendy Williams Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Sheen Heading to Wendy Williams Show

Daytime talk show host Wendy Williams has landed a high-profile interview with eccentric actor Charlie Sheen, which is slated to air on September 19th.

Sheen's appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show" is his only scheduled interview with a daytime talkshow host, and it marks the first time Wendy Williams has ever interviewed the actor.

Wendy Williams, who cut her teeth interviewing and gossiping about the world's biggest Hip-Hop artists, has transitioned into a successful daytime host after announcing her retirement from radio in July of 2009.

Her "Wendy Williams" talk show, which is now entering into the third season, premiered yesterday (September 12th), with an appearance from reality show star Kate Gosselin.

"I am beyond excited and I can not wait to talk to Charlie," Wendy Williams said. "He's easily the hottest topic of the year and I'm thrilled that fans of 'The Wendy Williams Show' will be the first to see and hear everything that's going on in his life, in his own words."

Other stars slated for this season of “The Wendy Williams Show” include Antonio Banderas (September 28th), Roseanne Barr (September 21st), Michael Bolton (September 14th) and Jane Lynch (September 22nd).

"The Wendy Williams Show" is taped live in New York and airs every day. Check local times for air dates.

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X