T.I. Responds To 50 Cent’s Comments About Wife Tiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.I. Responds To 50 Cent’s Comments About Wife Tiny

Last year the drug-related arrest of Clifford “T.I.” Harris and wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle made news headlines – eventually landing the recently freed southern rap titan back in jail for 11 months while he was under probation for an earlier weapons charge.

At the time, outspoken G-Unit general 50 Cent chimed in on the event and offered counsel via his Twitter account by saying Tiny should have taken the rap for her husband. While T.I. nor his camp addressed 50 at the time, the self-proclaimed “King Of The South” responded to the comments while a guest on the Howard Stern Show.

Tip was in New York yesterday (October 18) making media rounds for his new book Power & Beauty: A Love Story of Life on the Streets and visited Stern’s Sirius XM radio show to talk about his time behind bars, his new book and also some of his favorite reads. However, T.I. also took time to speak on Fif’s words regarding Tiny and the couple’s legal woes.

“Well, I mean, you know, I'm going to tell you, I'm going to just speak on how I handle situations and how I handle myself,” said T.I. to Stern about the comments. “I mind my business. You know? If it don't got nothing to do with me, I don't speak on it because I don't have enough information to speak intelligently on the situation. I only speak on how I deal with myself and how I handle myself. I mind my business. You know what I'm saying?”

In other news, a new track “Hear Ye, Here Ye” from T.I. and longtime collaborator Pharrell Williams leaked to the Web last night (October 18). Tip was also a guest on daytime television program The View while in New York City yesterday.

Continuing with his New York takeover, T.I. will be a special guest on "RapFix Live" today joining our own Sway on the infamous red couch later today.

Source: MTV

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X