Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s PDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s PDA

Kim Kardashian is taking her relationship with Kanye West to a whole new level! We already told you the new couple snuck off to see The Hunger Games at the Regal Cinema in Union Square on April 4 — and now we’ve learned they apparently weren’t paying too much attention to the movie!

“The movie was really interesting,” Kim said, while blushing on The Today Show this morning. And it seems the 31-year-old reality star has plenty to blush about!

“Throughout the entire film, Kanye kept his right hand on the middle of Kim’s thigh,” an eyewitness tells Life & Style. “They whispered to each other through less dramatic parts of the movie and Kanye looked like he was making Kim laugh. They were both smiling a lot, but it was generally more Kanye making comments to Kim than vice versa.”

Although Kim recently flaunted a slimmer figure during her family vacation to the Dominican Republic, the brunette beauty let her diet fall by the wayside for the evening and shared a tub of buttery popcorn with her new beau. “When they were done with the popcorn, they both popped pieces of gum,” reveals the eyewitness. “Each took a piece, so as not to offend with butter breath.” Hmm… it sounds like there might be some smooching going on later!

Though it had been rumored that the pair hooked up while Kim was engaged to her ex-husband, Kris Humphries, on Thursday Kanye released his new song, “Theraflu,” in which he raps about how he did fall in love with the reality star while she was dating Kim.”And I admit I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him,” he sings.

“Kanye and I have been friends for years,” Kim told Ann Curry on The Today Show. “I don’t know what the future holds or where my life will take me … but I like the song.”

By now, it’s pretty obvious that Kim likes more than Kayne’s vocal styling. After their steamy Hunger Games date, Kim slept over at Kanye’s West Village apartment and the two spent the entire day together again on Thursday. First the duo grabbed lunch at Serafina restaurant , then hit up FAO Schwartz and Jeffrey for some afternoon shopping, followed by dinner at Cafeteria. These two just can’t seem to get enough of each other!

Source: hollywoodlife.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X