Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Superhead' Talks Relationship With Lil Wayne, Readies Book About Their Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Superhead' Talks Relationship With Lil Wayne, Readies Book About Their Relationship

It's been a minute since we've heard from infamous groupie, Karrine "Superhead" Steffans, but she's ready to make a comeback... with a book about her relationship with Lil Wayne.

If you haven't been keeping up with the latest, the hip-hop superstar recently name dropped Superhead in his new song, "Good Kush and Alcohol (B*tches Love Me)," sparking some online controversy. "With no makeup she a ten. And she the best with head, even better than Karrine," Weezy raps on the song, which has apparently struck a cord with Karrine.

She is now, reportedly, penning a new book about her rumored relationship with Wayne, titled How to Make Love to a Martian, which is due out later this year. According to Karrine, she and the rapper had been having "relations" throughout her pair of marriages, as well as his numerous babies' mamas and girlfriends. It was secret... until called her, by now, on his song.

"Wayne and I have kept a relationship through my two husbands, his three kids, three additional baby mamas, three of his albums, three of my books, three of his arrests, one year in prison and three engagements on his part," she told Vibe Vixen. We are indestructible and I find it fascinating. I'm in constant contact with this person every day, every other day. He is a part of my being. I'm not me without him. He makes me very happy, [but] I couldn't be with Wayne. I couldn't live Wayne's life."

This week, Superhead dropped a video, in which she claims Wayne got her pregnant while she was married to another man.

"It had all come to this. I'd been with him so long, there was no way I'd leave him for my husband," she explains. "There was no way I'd settle for a life without him, but no way I'd settle for a life with him –– a life on the road, swimming in a pool of women. But, this baby in my stomach. This secret. How would I tell my husband? How would I tell my lover? My Martian."

Source: ballerstatus.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X