No announcement yet.

A$AP Rocky Calls Rihanna A "Pothead," Speaks On Producing For "LongLiveA$AP"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A$AP Rocky Calls Rihanna A "Pothead," Speaks On Producing For "LongLiveA$AP"

A$AP Rocky explains that the nature of his relationship with Rihanna is rooted in weed.

A$AP Rocky has stirred the rumor mill a few times in regards to his relationship with Rihanna. During a performance of "Cockiness (Remix)" at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, the Harlemite grabbed the singer's behind, fueling speculation that they're an item.

During an interview with RollingStone.com, Flacko discussed the true nature of his relationship with RiRi, claiming that it's more about their love of marijuana than anything. "Rihanna is a pothead and so am I, so we're real cool," he said. "Weed is going to bring us together as a generation. Drugs is what created Woodstock. Let's be clear about that."

He also touched on his upcoming debut LongLiveA$AP, which sees him producing a few tracks under an alias. Fielding a question about why he decided to go behind the boards for the songs, he said that he felt like he was capable of pushing his limits.

"Man, because I felt like I could do anything," he said. "If I could produce videos, I could produce songs. I produced [the track] 'LongLiveA$AP' with Jim Jonsin and 'Jodye' along with Joey Fatts. I added the sound effects of the storms in the middle when the hook drops – the filters on it. That was all me. I also co-produced 'Fashion Killa.'"

Source: hiphopdx.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X