Unreleased Eminem song: "Flawless victory"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreleased Eminem song: "Flawless victory"

I ran across this rare eminem song. The lyrics are pretty nice. Its eminem someone else, and someone from D12 I think. Here are some of the lyrics from eminem

"The final problem is solved By throwin sulfuric acid all over you back and see your spinal colmun dissolve/ Droppin bodies like it was domino season/ my phenominal legion will shoot out your fucking abdominal region/ Slim Shady, responsible for your permanent stillness, just escaped from the hospital with terminal illness/ 'itchin to rip your fucking frame out/ cuz i aint got nuttin to loose like that movie that just came out
    Callin your name out, first last and middle initial/ your mom your dad and your pregnant woman will miss you/ and anyone else poppin some shit will go with u/ cuz i aint trya hear it like a political issue/ so until i can leave with enough funds, ima shove guns up in the mouths of your loved ones drown em face down in the bath while the tub runs"

http://home.earthlink.net/~callmebu...ess_Victory.MP3

right click, save target as. Enjoy!!!

Good looking out McBain, the lyrics are pretty nice. But I'm wondering how old this song is, I've never heard this one, but Eminem isn't dissing anyone, and he has a lot of beef right now. Either way I'm feelin this track.

Comment

Does anyone gotta full lyrics of this song? If yes, please share it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X