This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canibus Prepares Two New Albums

Rapper Canibus is putting the final touches on a new album, titled Mind Control.

The album will showcase what his handlers have dubbed a new sound, that will reflect Canibus' new attitude, based on his extensive travels throughout the Middle East, while serving time in the U.S. Army.

The rapper will address why he joined the military and what horrors of the war he witnessed.

Mind Control features one guest appearance from longtime Hip-Hop associate Kurupt.

The first single is named after the title of the album and is starting to generate a buzz.

The entire album was produced by veteran producer Mark Sparks, who has crafted records for Carl Thomas, Anthony Hamilton, Sunshine Anderson and many others.

Mind Control is slated to hit stores in this summer on the Gladiator Recordslabel.

Babygrande.com also announced that Cani and Mic Club Music will drop an album in May, titled Hip-Hop for Sale.

Like Mind Control, the album features the exclusive services of one producer, this time Virginia native Nottz.

"Canibus is one of the greatest MC's in hip-hop history and he'll always have a home at Babygrande. It is an honor to be able to make another record with him. I've been a fan of Nottz production since we worked together on the 'Training Day' soundtrack back when I was A&R at Priority. Canibus and Nottz have made an incredible record together", said Babygrande CEO Chuck Wilson.

Source: allhiphop.com

Cannibus is not one of the greatest MC in hip hop history! That is a false, way exhaggerated statement if I've ever heard one!

these would be the top ten of my list....cannibus isnt no where near these guys

1.Eminem<--- yall can hate on this, but check the record
    2.Tupac
    3.Biggy
    4.Big L
    5.Outkast(both individuals)
    6.Nas
    7.Jay-Z
    8.KRS One
    9.Big Pun

shit i cant even name 10......yall may disagree but shit post who you think would be top 10 than....
    Last edited by Harmon; 03-14-2005, 5:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon
      Cannibus is not one of the greatest MC in hip hop history! That is a false, way exhaggerated statement if I've ever heard one!

these would be the top ten of my list....cannibus isnt no where near these guys

1.Eminem<--- yall can hate on this, but check the record
      2.Tupac
      3.Biggy
      4.Big L
      5.Outkast(both individuals)
      6.Nas
      7.Jay-Z
      8.KRS One
      9.Big Pun

shit i cant even name 10......yall may disagree but shit post who you think would be top 10 than....
      Wow man I guess I disagree. Canibus is a very very sick lyrcist. He just doesn't know how to put an album together. He can hold his own in a battle with anyone. Putting him in the top 10? Well I dunno its hard to say. Lyrical wise yes, pushing units no.

And you put Eminem in front of 2pac? Slow down man lol. Shady hasn't even dropped a classic album. And his last one was his worst. He's good when he has something to talk about, but he has fallen off a bit. But I guess its all a matter of opinion. Eminem might be in the top 10 or 12, but I don't think he belongs any where near the top 5. Here's my list.

1. 2pac <---People are still biting his style
      2. Rakim
      3. Nas
      4. Big L
      5. Biggie
      6. Jay-Z<---He can spit some nice shit when he wants to, he just bites too much
      7. Ice Cube
      8. Kool G Rap
      9. KRS One
      10. Andre 3000

Anything after the top 3 can sway either way, but 2Pac, Rakim, and Nas are my top 3 and that shit is in stone.

But like I said it all comes down to opinion. If 2Pac, Big L, and Biggie were still alive, a lot of these so called rappers would be starving.

Comment

i think a lot of our differences have to come with age...and what we've grown used to hearing...ive grown up with a lot of different sounds..

but you may disaggree with em being up there but no ones ever spit a song better than the way i am <--- he never falls off beat once in that song...sleep on it all you want thats one of the illest songs hands down ever wrote

Comment

Fuck eminem. The only reason you even perform fellatio to her is because you are also white and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by gono View Post
            Fuck eminem. The only reason you even perform fellatio to her is because you are also white and racist.

Fuck eminem

Comment

Originally posted by gono View Post

Fuck eminem. Ryan Mcbain (owner of this site??) has a really solid list.

Comment

gono likes to suck the balls of little boys....******.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X