DMX Signs To New Label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Signs To New Label

DMX is making plans for his next new album Walk With Me Now and You'll Fly With Me Later, his first at new label home Bodog Music.

Yesterday (Dec. 19) the label, which is also home to Wu-Tang Clan (for the European distribution of the group's comeback disc 8 Diagrams) and Warren G, made the announcement they'd signed DMX to their diverse roster of artists. X has previously worked with Def Jam and Columbia records.

"I'm thankful for the fact that Bodog believes in me, that we share the same vision and the fact that they see in me the same thing I see," DMX said via statement. "I'll show you [Bodog Music] how it's supposed to be done, and we'll get to where we're supposed to be. You got a dog for life."

DMX has already announced plans to reunite with frequent collaborator Swizz Beatz on his upcoming effort.

One of hip-hop's most successful MC's, the multi-platinum selling DMX has reached the #1 spot on Billboard's charts with five of his six previous studio releases.

2007 was a rough year for X. Facing a rash of legal problems, the rapper was accused of animal cruelty, missing a court date for traffic violations as well as suspicion of drug possession.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X