Juvenile Arrested For Weed Possession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juvenile Arrested For Weed Possession

New Orleans rapper Juvenile was caught riding dirty and arrested yesterday (Feb. 12) after cops pulled him over for an expired tag.

Authorities found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle and hauled him in, according to the Associated Press.

He was stopped on Interstate 20, near Meridian, on his way back to New Orleans from Atlanta.

"A small amount of marijuana was seized and he was placed under arrest," Lauderdale County Sheriff William Sollie said.

Juvenile (born Terius Gray) was charged with a misdemeanor, jailed and released later the same day. At least one other person was in the car, but no one else was charged.

The rapper has a history of minor brushes with the law, including failure to pay child support, and resisting an officer at a Florida mall in 1999. In 2003, Juve pleaded guilty to felony battery when he hit a man over the head with a champagne bottle. The rapper got off with 75 hours of community service. He has been arrested at least four times, but most charges were dismissed.

Juvenile first made a name for himself as a member of the New Orleans rap group The Hot Boys, of which Lil' Wayne also hails. They haven't performed together in almost a decade, but at a concert in September Wayne announced that the group was reuniting and Hot Boy Turk confirmed the news to SOHH.

"I talked to them the other day and they told me to tell y'all something...We back," Weezy exclaimed during the show. "So whoever started liking this group... or that group. Nope. We back. And the members are, of course me, a guy I know named Juvenile, and another guy I know named B.G. and my best friend Turk." [Watch Here]

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X