This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas Co-Signs Shaq Freestyle, ''F*ck Kobe''

Nas has assured fans that he is on team Shaquille O'Neal days after the NBA superstar freestyled a verse aimed at former teammate Kobe Bryant.

The drama began after TMZ obtained a video of O'Neal berating former Lakers compadre Bryant onstage at a NYC club.

"You know how I be / Last week Kobe couldn't do without me," he spit, referring to the L.A. Lakers' recent loss to the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals.

"I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out / That's why I'm getting divorced," O'Neal continued, referencing his prior beef with Bryant during the star shooting guard's 2003 rape case.

In the case, Bryant was brought up in charges of raping a 19 year-old and infamously quipped that he should have just paid her off, like O'Neal pays off his women, setting off a feud between the ballers.

On stage, Shaq finished his rhyme to resounding laughter and crowd participation when he said, "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes?"

During an interview with ESPN's Stephen Smith, O'Neal downplayed the raps, saying the media blew the rhymes out of proportion.

"I was freestyling," he said. "That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

Still, when TMZ cameras caught up with rapper Nas coming out of a restaurant with his wife Kelis, he went hard for team Shaq.

"Shaq is my man, f*ck Kobe," he said. "Shaq is my man, biggup to Shaq."

Source: sohh.com

u stink

Fucken old phart Walter kkkronkkkite, haven't you learned your lesson! :trythis:Get with the times! Damn, no wonder this site is going to shit, you fell off 5 years ago, it's time to hang up the mic in a metaphoric sence. Senile old windbag.:you're a

Your topics make me
    because you get :kythat is you on the recieving end from your pimp)
    this is what the people do to your topics
    While you do this to yourself:clit:
    your career has been
    cause I PAWNED you verbally!

I am guno and THAT is the way it iz beyotch!
    Last edited by gono; 07-15-2008, 9:06 PM. Reason: walter kkkronkkkite sucks

Comment

Originally posted by gono View Post
      Fucken old phart Walter kkkronkkkite, haven't you learned your lesson! :trythis:Get with the times! Damn, no wonder this site is going to shit, you fell off 5 years ago, it's time to hang up the mic in a metaphoric sence. Senile old windbag.:you're a

Your topics make me
      because you get :kythat is you on the recieving end from your pimp)
      this is what the people do to your topics
      While you do this to yourself:clit:
      your career has been
      cause I PAWNED you verbally!

I am guno and THAT is the way it iz beyotch!

Sheeer genious, I was ahead of my time

Comment

gono

If you continue to post on old ass threads I will make sure you are banned from this board...******.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X