2Pacs new album? What's your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pacs new album? What's your opinion

Alright peeps Pacs new album has grown on me really fast. The more I listen to it the more shit I find a like in it, given that Pac would probaly kill Em if he found out that a white dude put him on a song with a gay-man(Pac would probaly flip) but never the less......Some of the beats are kinda repetative in the drum pattern, but man thats a sound everybody has a vibe even Kayne...I think this album is genious, and would like to know what yall think about it

My thoughts on the album: Loyal to the Game

Well I'm glad you're feelin "Loyal to the Game" because I'm not at all. The first song on the album had my hopes high but then eminem ruin the song when he chose to do the hook. The entire album seems like it was made for other people to spit on it and get their name out. To this day I don't see the point of taken off the orginal artists and putting people on there that Pac never worked with. And making Pac say G-unit, Jada, Trice, and so on is just wrong. Why put words in a dead mans mouth? I thought it was funny when Pac said 2005 in the first song, but they should have stoped there.

I also don't like the fact that they slowed down Pac's lyrics just because Eminem couldn't make a beat to fit Pac's orginal flow. I don't mind eminem doing a beat or two, but doing the entire album was a mistake. When Pac is spitting some angry shit eminem's beats or on point. (check out the song Ghost) And putting songs from Pac's earlier stuff hurts this album because Pac sounds different, and the album doenst mix well. There are so many things wrong with this album IMO, I'm sure I'm missing a few things but you get the point.

I have bought every Pac album and this is the first one that I wish I burned off the internet.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X