Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada can kiss my black ass and cakes can suck my big black dick and Triumph was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Kidd Nixxx
      Canada can kiss my black ass and cakes can suck my big black dick and Triumph was hilarious.
      Yeah that's what I'm talking about. Cakes is a fucking ****** ass Nazi, fuck em

Comment

fuck both u american ******s. u all smell like rottin salomy and live off welfare. if it werent for white people youd still be in africa(where u belong) pickin fleas out eachothers ass cracks. and btw triumph is a bitch, ed the sock(the candian puppet who caqme out like 10 years before triumph and is 10 times more funny) he called him out when they came to canada but triumph bitched out, like any other america coon

Comment

ENOUGH

Originally posted by Cakes
          fuck both u american ******s. u all smell like rottin salomy and live off welfare. if it werent for white people youd still be in africa(where u belong) pickin fleas out eachothers ass cracks. and btw triumph is a bitch, ed the sock(the candian puppet who caqme out like 10 years before triumph and is 10 times more funny) he called him out when they came to canada but triumph bitched out, like any other america coon
          Damn cakes, you just love to act tough, that I don't mind. But you love to call someone a ****** or coon, over the computer where you are safe. I should ban you but I wont. This is your last warning enough with the racist shit. Its fucking stupid and unorginal. There are so many other reasons to hate some body. Be orginal for christ's sake.

THREAD CLOSED

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X