Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Sex and the City 3' not likely to happen, according to Kim Cattrall: Sequel was panned by fans Rea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Sex and the City 3' not likely to happen, according to Kim Cattrall: Sequel was panned by fans Rea

Looks like we may not get any more "Sex."

Following the poor reception of 2010's "Sex and the City 2," Kim Cattrall isn't so sure there will be a third installment.

"I don't know if it will happen. I really, really have no idea," she tells PopEater. "I love playing Samantha Jones. I would love playing Samantha Jones again, but I don't know if I will."

Cattrall hasn't always been so eager to jump back into her role as Carrie Bradshaw's sex-crazed publicist pal.

The actress, who next stars in the independent film "Meet Monica Velour," was rumored to be the lone holdout when talk of turning the HBO series into a movie was first discussed.

"Originally I was asked to do the movie with no script no start date and a very paltry sum," she now admits. "The four of us were not set for life. We were on cable TV and we were not making nearly what our counterparts in television were making. I thought we were working damn hard and it was the time to negotiate that."

After negotiations, "Sex and the City" hit theaters summer 2008 and was a monster success, earning more than $415 million worldwide.

But "Sex and the City 2" didn’t fare nearly as well. The sequel only made $95 million and was panned by critics and fans alike.

Source: nydailynews.com

Well that blows!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X