Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Kardashian Divorce: Star Splits From Kris Humphries

Well that didn't take long.

Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from her husband of 72 days, professional basketball player Kris Humphries, according to court documents from L.A. Superior Court.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian, 31, says in a statement. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

And yes, you read that tally correctly. The marriage that was so highly celebrated and promoted by the E! network - which devoted not one, but two episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" to the fairy tale nuptials - appears to now be no more.

And despite gushing how much her late father, attorney Robert Kardashian, would have "loved Kris," Kimmy K. opted to end her marriage on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.

The news spurred an almost immediate hash tag of #ThingsLongerThanKimsMarriage on Twitter. But look at the upside: We will always have footage from their reported $10 million wedding to remember the good times.

Source: CNN

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X