Halle Berry X-men 3 update and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halle Berry X-men 3 update and more

The BBC is reporting the following quote from Oscar winner Halle Berry: "After playing Storm in 'X-Men' and now Catwoman, I think my comic book hero days are probably over." That's unless I was lucky enough to play Catwoman again. I would love to do that. But other than that, I think I've pretty much done it." Thanks to Superherohype for the news!

Many fans are curious what will happen to X3 now that director Bryan Singer and writers Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris have now shifted over to Warner Brothers' 'Superman' adaptation. Does Fox plan to move ahead with the troika of X-Vets, or will they wait it out? Here's an encouraging report from X-Ultimate:

"I can inform you of only one more thing. A thing that is very important and hopefully will ease your concerns. 20th Century Fox and Marvel are working very hard to make X-MEN 3 find it's way to the big screen. They will have a screenplay ready for this movie. They want to have Bryan Singer to direct it. They want everyone back for the movie: Famke, James, Hugh, Anna, Patrick, Ian, everyone that has appeared in the first two movies. They will do everything they can to make X3 happen. Please believe that." Thanks to CountingDown for the story and of course we'll keep you posted.

Take it off Halle

Aye Halle Berry is sexy as shit. I hope she does more movies that show off her body.

Comment

I don't give a damn about she looks like. I think its funny that Berry actually thinks Catwoman was a good movie. Why in the world would she want to do another movie like that?

X-men is a huge cash cow, WAKE UP HALLE!!!!

Comment

By the way. I haven't seen Catwoman because I heard it sucked. So what and all is wrong with the movie. Some bootlegger on my block told me they shouldn't of even wasted film for that movie. Yo, someone holla at me and tell me whats wrong with the movie.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X