Kirsten Dunst Praises Virtues of Pot Smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirsten Dunst Praises Virtues of Pot Smoking

With her recent admission to loving pot, Kirsten Dunst (Spidey squeeze Mary Jane) becomes only the latest in a long line of cannabis-toking celebrities.

Hollywood star Kirsten Dunst wishes America would lighten up about marijuana, saying the "world would be a better place" if everyone smoked weed.

In an interview with England's Live magazine, the 'Spider-Man' actress says that she has "tried drugs," adding "I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does."

"I've never been a major smoker, but I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. I mean - are you kidding me? If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place."

Dunst, who broke into Hollywood with 1994's 'Interview With the Vampire,' insists she does not overindulge in drugs, but that marijuana has the ability to inspire creativity.

"I'm not talking about being stoned all day, though. I think if it's not used properly, it can hamper your creativity and close you up inside. My best friend Sasha's dad was Carl Sagan, the astronomer. He was the biggest pot smoker in the world and he was a genius."

Meanwhile, Dunst has reportedly ended her brief relationship with British rocker, Johnny Borrell, according to the English newspaper News of the World.

The actress began dating Borrell, frontman in the band Razorlight, after the two met at the singer's gig in Los Angeles on March 9 and she later followed him to the South by Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas.

A source for the newspaper says the singer "dumped her at the weekend and has gone back to his old girlfriend."

Source: AP

What a little whore.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X