Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail

Lindsay Lohan tearfully begged the judge for forgiveness.

Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 90 days in jail after a Beverly Hills judge ruled that she had violated her probation by missing a string of alcohol education classes imposed for a 2007 drink-driving arrest.

Beverly Hills Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel ordered the Mean Girls movie star to report for jail on July 20.

She also ordered Lohan to attend a 90-day residential substance abuse program once she had completed her sentence.

Lohan, 24, sobbed bitterly on hearing the sentence.

Earlier she had tearfully begged the judge for forgiveness, saying she was taking her alcohol education classes seriously.

"I am not taking this as a joke. This is my life. It is my career. It is something I have worked for all my life," Lohan said.

"I did the best I could to balance jobs and showing up.

"I was working ... I was working with children. I wasn't taking it as a joke ... I wanted to come back and make you happy."

The court heard that Lohan had missed seven alcohol education classes over a period of 27 weeks and had not attended once a week, as instructed by the judge.

"I couldn't have been more clear - and it wasn't done," said Judge Revel before sentencing.

The hearing stemmed from a 2007 drink-driving and cocaine arrest. Lohan spent 84 minutes in jail that year as part of her sentence and was given three years probation.

Lohan found fame as an 11-year-old in The Parent Trap and was considered one of Hollywood's most talented young actresses. But in recent years, her hard-partying ways have proved steady fodder for celebrity gossip sites.

Her career - at its height during 2003 and 2004 when movies Freaky Friday and Mean Girls were released - has gone rapidly downhill.

Source: ABC News

I wonder if she will ever care that people only pay attention to her now to see how big a trainwreck she is.

No one gives a shit about her "acting" anymore.

I doubt she is self-aware to even notice. She probably thinks she gets all this publicity because of her thespian skills.

Comment

I pray to God that she gets sodomized with batons, and is forced to run a train on the prison guards...

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
        I pray to God that she gets sodomized with batons, and is forced to run a train on the prison guards...
        Please...go on...

Comment

90 days? She will serve about 25% according to a sheriff spokesperson. That's 23 days. Check in at 11:59pm so that 1 minute counts as a day. Get out at 12:01am. That's another day. Plus credit for the 96 hours she already served. So, she will actually spend 17 nights in jail. Unless the very likely possibility of her lawyer getting her out of any jail time happens.

Comment

So, I guess we can pretty much assume that, if the need arises, she'll be forced to snort coke off of the clenis of her butch lesbo cellmate rather than some dudes throbbing knob in the stall of a rehab bathroom, correct?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X