Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend receives death threats

[YT]rFsytDm5Uu0[/YT]

Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva received a number of sinister phone calls from strangers, at least one of which included a death threat, celebrity website TMZ reported Wednesday.

The calls came as yet another tape featuring Gibson ranting at his former partner surfaced Tuesday, further disgracing the "Lethal Weapon" star and raising serious questions about his future in Hollywood.

[YT]iT9qBkfgT80[/YT]

Grigorieva, 40 -- who is battling with Gibson for custody over their eight-month-old daughter Lucia -- was apparently "scared to death" by the multiple phone calls Tuesday and contacted the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), sources told TMZ.

The callers, one of whom phoned at least twice, were apparently angry about Grigorieva's accusations against Gibson. She previously claimed the actor punched her in the face "more than once," causing a concussion and a broken tooth during an argument Jan. 6, in an incident being probed by the LAPD.

Meanwhile, the scandal surrounding Gibson, 54, continued to gain pace. In the latest tape, the former Hollywood heavyweight is heard calling Grigorieva a "f***ing using whore," saying of their daughter, "I hope she doesn't turn out like you."

[YT]1KPXX85Eg8A[/YT]

In previous recordings, he told his ex "You need a f***ing bat in the side of the head," and said he hit her because she "f***ing deserved it." He was also heard to make a number of racist remarks.

Grigorieva reportedly made the secret recordings in order to protect herself following a number of arguments with Gibson preceding their split in April. His supporters claim the Russian pianist used the tapes to try and extort money from him.

Source: nypost.com

I'm no doctor, and my opinion of Mel is based solely on news stories, but I conclude the following:
    - He's a late-stage alcoholic who needs to sober up ASAP;
    - He has irrational religious convictions which drive his irrational cultural beliefs;
    - His fame and fortune only add to the problem by providing an inevitable teaspoon of paranoia.

Thus, I think Mel is kinda nutty, but he's not beyond redemption. His wife is right: he needs medication and therapy. And he needs to get off the sauce.

/otherwise, South Park will become his biographers.

Comment

What the fuck is Mel Gibson on?!? I GOTTA GET ME SOME OF THAT SHIT!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X