Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson 'terrorized' Oksana Grigorieva with 30 calls night she left his Malibu mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Gibson 'terrorized' Oksana Grigorieva with 30 calls night she left his Malibu mansion

[YT]MlKDNX8rn9Q[/YT]

Mel Gibson "terrorized" his ex-lover with a torrent of 30 furious phone calls the night she moved out of his Malibu mansion, a new report says.

But a source close to the bitter breakup claims the "Mad Max" star never posed a threat to his babymama or their daughter and recently hired an "unbiased observer" to accompany his visitation with 8-month-old Lucia.

"It was voluntary on his part, to assure that any further false allegations could be instantly refuted," the source told the Daily News.

Oksana Grigorieva, 40, has accused Gibson, 54, of punching her in the face as she held their infant during a domestic dispute Jan. 6.

Sheriff's detectives are investigating the allegation along with Gibson's claim that Grigorieva tried to extort him with threats of a scandal.

They interviewed Gibson on Sunday and previously obtained copies of recordings in which the actor threatens violence and seems to tell Grigorieva she deserved to be hit.

Gibson's rants, recorded by Grigorieva and leaked to RadarOnline.com, also feature the N-word, other slurs and demands for sexual favors.

Recordings posted Wednesday were reportedly made between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. the night Grigorieva left Gibson following a tree planting ceremony in honor of Lucia.

Too enraged to sleep, he says Grigorieva shouldn't be allowed to sleep either.

He drops the F-bomb two dozen times in one 2-minute tirade, belittling her music career and calling her a "low-life slut."

"Don't ever sleep again. Don't sleep as long as I don't sleep," he says.

"I'd like to see you play a concert sometime. You make mistakes all over with live performances. You can't do it...So give it up. Do what you're good at, whatever the f--- that is. Oh, I know what that is. Deception."

In other voicemails that night, Gibson blasts Grigorieva for abandoning him once the financial well "dried up" and for wanting him dead.

"I think we should discuss the terms of separation, don't you?" he asks. "Yes, let's do it. I won't smoke either, just to f--- with you. I want to really badly. You would love me to. Because you want to destroy me and see me die. I know subconsciously that is your whole f---ing aim."

Beyond the criminal probes, the couple is locked in a nasty child custody battle and could soon face off in court over Grigorieva's unreleased music, TMZ.com reported.

Gibson executive produced and co-wrote a CD's worth of her tracks, and Grigorieva can't touch them without Gibson's consent, TMZ said.

Source: nydailynews.com

MAN OF THE YEAR

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X