This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Who Stole Fuel Ordered to Wear Sign

Sherelle Purnell, 18, of Salisbury, Md., walks in front of the Tiger Mart gas station where she was caught stealing.

Sherelle Purnell's facial expression went from one of embarrassment to defiance as she puffed a cigarette and lugged a sandwich board sign that declared: "I was caught stealing gas."

The 18-year-old woman on Friday obeyed a court order that required her to stand for three hours in front of Gordy's Tiger Mart on Route 13, the store where surveillance tape recorded Purnell speeding away from a gas pump with $4.52 worth of fuel.

Purnell walked along the convenience shop's grassy storefront, as passing drivers honked car horns and made catcalls. She arrived 90 minutes late to her noon sentence, The (Salisbury) Daily Times reported.

By the time she showed up, the crowd of people that gathered to watch her had dispersed. "There were parents who came with their children, wanting to teach them a lesson," said Jan Phipps, Tiger Mart store manager.

But a new crowd soon assembled, including some supporters. Andrew Black, who stopped by the gas station on his lunch break, converted an old beer poster into a makeshift sign, protesting high gas prices.

"What is this, the Middle Ages?" said Black, who criticized Purnell's punishment.

Purnell declined to comment Friday on her unusual punishment.

On April 4, Purnell filled her car with 2.78 gallons of fuel, then went into the store and asked a cashier the cost of a pack of cigars, according to court records.

Purnell decided not to buy the cigars. She walked out of the store and drove away without paying for the gas.

Wicomico County District Court Judge D. William Simpson on July 16 ordered Purnell to carry the sign after Tiger Mart's store manager persuaded prosecutors to seek the unconventional punishment.

Source: AP

LOL dumb bitch. All that drama just for some gas

Comment

Isn't stealing gas usually a white person thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Short Irish Guy
        Isn't stealing gas usually a white person thing?
        You would know. Wouldn't you.

Comment

Free Lesbian Sex Picture

Originally posted by Bishops
          You would know. Wouldn't you.
          That's the best you can do? Go back to high school and get an education, sport.

No, I don't steal. I'm rich. I can afford not to steal bread and gas from stores like your welfare check cashing family.

Bitch, I would have been your daddy but the other motherfucker had more bananas and got your moms out of the tree first.

Comment

That's the best you can do? Go back to high school and get an education, sport.

No, I don't steal. I'm rich. I can afford not to steal bread and gas from stores like your welfare check cashing family.

Bitch, I would have been your daddy but the other motherfucker had more bananas and got your moms out of the tree first.
            ~Claps his hand in response to ShortIrishDick's joke~Hey, that was good. I jus love the monkey jokes. Well, I tried gettin' your mother. But her being Irish-n-all. She held a competition. She said."Who ever find me pot of gold get to become my son's new daddy" So knowing me I jumped to it quick. Well I couldn't find it. Some jerk off from Spain found it. An got all up in ya mom. I heard the pussy has a rainbow after orgasms. Lucky for him..... No literally, he's lucky.
            Last edited by Bishops; 08-02-2004, 10:12 AM.

Comment

~Claps his hand in response to ShortIrishDick's joke~Hey, that was good. I jus love the monkey jokes. Well, I tried gettin' your mother. But her being Irish-n-all. She held a competition. She said."Who ever find me pot of gold get to become my son's new daddy" So knowing me I jumped to it quick. Well I couldn't find it. Some jerk off from Spain found it. An got all up in ya mom. I heard the pussy has a rainbow after orgasms. Lucky for him..... No literally, he's lucky.
              Worst. Post. Ever.

Comment

Worst. Post. Ever.
                Oh, is that it. That's all a *** can say. Boy, your pitiful. Oh, an tell ya bitch I said hi. http://www.shortirishguy.com/pictures/brosis.html
                fAt bOy!!

Comment

Oh, is that it. That's all a *** can say. Boy, your pitiful. Oh, an tell ya bitch I said hi. http://www.shortirishguy.com/pictures/brosis.html
                  fAt bOy!!
                  I barely talk to that broad anymore. That's not my sister, anyway...

Comment

I barely talk to that broad anymore. That's not my sister, anyway...
                    Bitch, I didn't say she was your sister. I said. Say hello to your bitch for me. I know your Irish-n-all but do you read English? You disfuctional ***. An least I was tapping dat. Dat why you don't see nor talk 2 her as much.....Dick.

Comment

Bitch, I didn't say she was your sister. I said. Say hello to your bitch for me. I know your Irish-n-all but do you read English? You disfuctional ***. An least I was tapping dat. Dat why you don't see nor talk 2 her as much.....Dick.
                      This is a prime example of how well our nation's public schools are educating the youth...

Comment

http://www.shortirishguy.com/picture...en-2001-1.html
                        Hey, ***s night out. Where you go out and put on one big orgy. On the front lawn. Ya ***.

Comment

http://www.shortirishguy.com/picture...en-2001-1.html
                          Hey, ***s night out. Where you go out and put on one big orgy. On the front lawn. Ya ***.
                          It's called Halloween. Maybe you've heard of it? Let me explain...

On October 31st, Americans dress up in costumes and masks and have big parties full of drinks and candy. I'm sure you've seen little kids in your neighborhood running around with masks that day, right?

Oh, wait! I forgot...

The only time you see people with masks on in your neighborhood is when someone is getting robbed.

Punk ass bitch.

Comment

LOL, though I find this funny, can we please get back on topic?

Comment

It's called Halloween. Maybe you've heard of it? Let me explain...

On October 31st, Americans dress up in costumes and masks and have big parties full of drinks and candy. I'm sure you've seen little kids in your neighborhood running around with masks that day, right?

Oh, wait! I forgot...

The only time you see people with masks on in your neighborhood is when someone is getting robbed.

Punk ass bitch.
                              Haha, funny. You it's bad when someone who doesn't have alot of money can surely whoop a rich spoiled little shit like yourself's ass. But umm yeah, I heard of halloween. Matter of fact. I've seen halloween. So in Ireland do you see lots of halloween or was this a first time expierence. Welcome to America. Ya fuckin' immagrant.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X